Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hi Ho! Hi Ho!

Back on the pill I go.

Thank your deity of choice: my period came today.

I have peed on no less than than 1/2 dozen sticks in the past 3 days.

I was convinced that I had come down with a case of the small-cluster-of-cells-that-may-eventually-become-a-baby. AGAIN!

Apparently I am not good at ye olde Catholic rhythm method.

And it also brought to light this point: I AM REALLY NOT READY!!
(even though sometimes I used to think I might be.)

PHEW!


Now, to quote Tim Gunn: carry on

PS: While in PDX, a friend was walking through Powells and insisted on getting me this book and I guarantee - it will be the death of me.....or at least my waist.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not ready either and every time I get my period it's a little cry of joy (minus the cramps).

    Great to see you last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps the catholic rhythm method only works for practicing catholics - takes some divine intervention or something. :)

    glad things worked out the way you wanted!

    ReplyDelete