Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Remaining Calm

So my last weigh-in was 5/17. Even though I know from experience that Mondays are probably the worst possible day for a weigh-in, I'm going to stick with it.

As of yesterday (1 week), I'm down 5 pounds. Not loving 186, but celebrating the fact that I'm taking control of this sitch.

I'm tracking my eats on Livestrong.com and I've been reunited with REGULAR (as in DAILY) exercise. This has included A LOT of running, a bit of gymming, a couple of strength training Exercise OnDemand vids (I specifically love Jackie Warner - I think she could "turn" me) and this challenging yoga vid whose host totally annoys me but the routine makes my arms sore... so it's a keeper. Plus the usual - 30 or 45minute walks with the pups 4+ days per week.

In other news: my mother in law might be driving me a bit crazy.
That is the price I pay for moving into a lovely home that happens to be 5 minutes away from her instead of a 12 hour drive.

3 comments:

  1. I like Jackie more than a friend. Ha.

    CONGRATS on kicking 5 pounds to the curb. The rest are sure to follow!!!

    Ugh, Monster In Law drama? No fun. Hopefully, more time exercising means less time available for mama drama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. any more progress, chica??

    ReplyDelete
  3. JunkMiles and I have been emailing each other our food journals...there is an export to excel on dailyplate. It's been awesome! It's nice to have someone to be accountable to.

    ReplyDelete